COVID-19 & Spring Events UpdateDear Members,
At this time the Louisiana Pipeliners Association is set up to hold our meetings in a virtual format in the first half of 2021. The Board and Officers will continue to review any mandates the Governor distributes as well as how our venues can support in person meetings when the decision is made for in person meetings.. Please email email@example.com with your intentions and further instructions will be given regarding your selection.
This will be posted on our website https://louisianapipeliners.org
We ask for your patience as the Association makes adjustments in response to new developments and information from local and national officials.
Our primary focus is the safety, health, and welfare of our members and we are asking all members who are not feeling well or have members of their family sick at the moment to stay home as an extra safety precaution.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommend several steps to promote your well-being in order to stay healthy:
What are everyday preventive actions you can take?
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw tissue in trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 30 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Maintain 6 feet (2 meters) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home and seek appropriate medical attention.
- Do keep your supervisor and/or local HR updated in accordance with attendance policies and procedures.
- If you are outside of the United States, please contact your medical provider if you need to seek treatment.
Please take care of yourself and we look forward to seeing your healthy self at our upcoming events.
Louisiana Pipeliners Association